No Products in the Cart
Welcome, and thank you for your interest in our brand CATALINA CAVAZOS. The following Terms and Conditions are a legally binding contract between you and CATALINA CAVAZOS regarding your use of the Service.
Please read these Terms of Conditions carefully before accessing or using our website. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website.
It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes
acceptance of those changes.
1. CATALINA CAVAZOS Service Overview. CATALINA CAVAZOS is a luxury, accessible ready-to-wear brand that is designed to dress contemporary and multifaceted women at all times and offer versatility for any lifestyle.
Our objectives are exclusivity, sophistication and uniqueness. By making a purchase in our store, it is in your knowledge and you are in agreement that you are buying a HANDMADE, ethical piece and therefore it may vary and it can sometimes be different from what is shown in the videos and/or photos. Every piece is made specifically for each of our special clients. We are a dedicated, slow fashion brand*, where individuality and distinctiveness are what portrays us as a business.
*The intention with our slow fashion brand is to raise awareness and to change the approach to fashion, which considers the processes and resources required to make clothing, particularly focusing on sustainability. It involves buying better-quality garments that will last for longer and values fair treatment of people, animals and powered by real truths about its implications on the planet.
Our garments are locally sourced and produced and our objectives are for our clientes to buy durable clothing that will serve them for a long time.
It encourages us to buy less garments at higher quality, made from more sustainable processes. It also puts emphasis on the art of clothes making and celebrates the skills of the craftspeople who make them.
2. Eligibility. You must be at least 18 years old to use the Service. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that: (a) you are at least 18 years old; (b) you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Service; and (c) your registration and your use of the Service is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations. If you are an entity, organization, or company, the individual accepting these Terms on your behalf represents and warrants that they have authority to bind you to these Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms.
3. Accounts and Registration. To access some features of the Service, you must register for an account. When you register for an Account, you may be required to provide us with some information about yourself, such as your name, address, email address, billing information or other contact information. You agree that the information you provide to us is accurate and that you will keep it accurate and up-to-date at all times. When you register, you will be asked to provide a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account. If you believe that your Account is no longer secure, then you must immediately notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. GENERAL PAYMENT TERMS. Before you pay any fees for items you’d like to purchase (“Products”), you will have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged.
5. PURCHASE PROCEDURE
Purchases may be paid for using a credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and via PayPal or SPEI. Payment method other than the ones specified in the present conditions of sale will not be accepted. For payments by credit or debit card, the charge will be made online, in other words, in real time, through the payment gateway of the corresponding financial entity, once it has been confirmed that the data sent by the user is correct.
Once the transaction has been confirmed we will send you an order confirmation e-mail. If you do not receive this e-mail, this could be due to a temporary communications problem in the network or an error in the e-mail address entered.
6. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
7. PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store.
We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction.
All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us.
We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
8. PERSONAL INFORMATION
9. ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
10. PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
11. CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website.
It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.